Thursday 8 May 2008

Summers Here!

While this week the has been little\no progress medically. Its been a routine week with drugs been adjusted slightly but no new news on how the bone marrow graft is doing.

The is a mythical 100 day mark is nearing (20 days now). This signals the end of the bone marrow isolation\period. The significance of this is that at the end of the 100 days the restrictions on me may be reduced. I might be able to eat properly instead of frozen foods, maybe be able to go out for a social drink. However this will be dependant on what drugs I am on at the time. Hence its a mythical 100 days and I will have to see what happens. That does not mean I'm not counting the days.

I have had some benefits of been off work this week and that is the chance to enjoy the sunshine. When out of hospital I have spent most of this week sitting on the downs enjoying watching the world go by. If only I could run and I'd be joining in the touch rugby. My physical rehabilitation is going well with strength slowly returning but my leg is still holding up progress.

Hope all well with everyone, and don't forget to get your dodgeball entries in. www.dodgeballbristol.co.uk

Robbie

No comments: