Saturday 8 November 2008

Man of Steel

The brave and strong Robbie peacefully passed away today. He specifically requested to send you his last message

"Thank you for all your support and friendship. I lived my life to the full and count myself lucky to have known you. I hope you will remember me in as good light as I remember you.

Love you all"

Robbie

We all want to give Rob a massive send off and although no details have been made yet as to funeral arrangements there will certainly be no sombre suits or black ties- fancy dress optional. His spirit will always be with us. Details of this will be updated here shortly.


Proud brother and sister

Iain and Hel

1 comment:

Elma in Lochwinnoch said...

With deepest sympathy and love, we are thinking of you all.

Jack and Elma, Lochwinnoch